Thursday, May 26, 2011

Texas part 2 - The park

One of the days we went to the park...here are some of my favorite photos.


Emily apparently got bored for like a second...I tried to snap the shot before Parker climbed the ladder but I missed it.

Aren't they just cute!


Emily just being Emily




Emily was hiding

Kate counting for hide and go seek

Running out of the park



My trip to Texas was fun and it was fun hanging out with Katers, Bems, and Parkerman.

On another day we went for a walk around part of a lake while Kevin ran the 10 miles around the lake. The best part of the walk I think was Kate when she was running and looked down at her watch "tracking her time". It was so cute.

2 comments:

Angela and Kevin Reese said...

Great pictures! We had a lot of fun with you too. Miss you.

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

Thanks for posting it is fun to see them. I liked some of the camera angles!